Two Texans Come To The City

I'm hoping that my master plan to move to Texas and live next door to these two goofballs works out. My life will then be complete. Laurie & Brett are two of my favorite people on the planet. They're so genuinely good and so so funny. I'm not sure I've ever laughed as hard as I did while they were here. We toured the city, saw the Statue of Liberty, roamed through Greenwich Village, saw Chelsea Market, walked on the Highline, and saw Newsies...and ate A LOT. Love you, Laurie and Brett! Come back and see us soon!
IMG_4994
IMG_4943IMG_4941
Liberty
IMG_5179IMG_5178IMG_5154IMG_5150IMG_5130IMG_5115IMG_5014IMG_5021IMG_5030IMG_5039IMG_5042IMG_5076IMG_5089IMG_5000

Comments

shelby said…
love those pictures!
Laurie said…
Yes move to Texas! We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for being such amazing hosts. I just went through all my pictures and felt like I was reliving the whole experience! It made me miss you! Enjoy living in New York, what a fun place!

P.S. One of my favorite memories was when we got locked out, he he :)
Laurie said…
P.S.S. I really love that picture of you laughing!

Popular Posts