Five Years Ago



































Remember when we got married? Five years ago?

That was the first best day of my life. I've had a lot of best days with you ever since then and I can't wait for ten zillion more. You are my heart. I love you. I'm going to keep our pact by not divulging the embarrassing details of our anniversary excursion, camping in Bear Mountain. Thanks for a lot of laughs this weekend. That was by far the funniest and best anniversary yet. I love you.



IMG_3696
We hiked up the Appalachian Trail. Our thighs were a burnin' but we got this terrific view of the Hudson River down below.
IMG_3727 IMG_3700 IMG_3716 IMG_3733 IMG_3737 IMG_3743 IMG_3752 IMG_3760


 Stay tuned for more summer camping adventures. Living in NYC, we get a little anxious to get out into nature. This weekend was so perfect. We're looking forward to some more weekend camping soon.

Comments

charity said…
OH! it sounds like we really missed out. Let's go camping soon! And congrats! You two are an inspiration.
Richards Fam said…
Bummer, I was hoping for the embarrassing stories! Happy five years together friends. Love you both dearly!!
Laurie said…
That looks like so much fun! Happy Anniversary!
Lindsay said…
Happy anniversary!!
mccall said…
I have that exact hot pink shirt. Why are you hiking in jeans?
Kandyce said…
Adore you both!! Hope you had an amazing day!! xo

Popular Posts