Spring Showers For Baby Girls

Last weekend my friend Charity and I threw a double baby shower for our friends Marie & Brynda - both having baby girls this summer!  I can't take credit for any of this craftiness.  It's all Charity's doing and I basically just cooked some food and helped with funding, set up and clean up.  That's what I'm good at - providing the cash, washing, cleaning, and taking pictures. Somebody's got to be the behind the scenes assistant to the hostess with the mostess, and I'll happily oblige my services to her.


 

French toast, bacon on sticks, orange juice and milk with paper straw, fruit, scones, and more!

We had a great time and I can't wait to see those little angel girls!!!

Congratulations Brynda and Marie!







Comments

charity said…
that was fun! let's throw another party again soon :). (ps, what was up with my lopsided bun? I shouldn't have left my hair to the last 30 seconds of prep time.)
Lindsay said…
You guys did such a great job!

Popular Posts