Two Things Remembered

Sometimes I forget how much I need girlfriends in my life. Blair is my bestest of all best friends, but I routinely need a day filled with a fellow XX chromosome friend. Erica and I met in Grenada two years ago and I'm so glad she lives close to me here in New York. Today we met up and got $13 pedicures by the nice Asian ladies down the street. Then we went shopping and strolling through the neighborhood. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of her and her little cupcake along the way. I remembered two things today:

I can never have too many girlfriends.

and

I really, really love photography. It makes my toes tingle with happiness.

Thanks for such a fun day today, Erica. I love our laughs and good talks.


erica

erica-3

erica-2

Comments

noelle regina said…
you just can't beat a well priced NY manicure. so glad you have friends nearby. makes a HUGE difference. (we are feeling VERY isolated here in the burbs)
Maria said…
See, this is the best part about not having a job. You have time to enjoy the City....I miss that so much. These pics of Erica and Caleb are beautiful. As always, you are amazing. So glad to have you a bit closer. Love you Ash!
Zane and Lexi said…
love these. you just captured real life and it's beautiful. your photos are unreal. glad you are close to girlfriends. I miss that. miss you.

Popular Posts