Employed

Today I accepted a position to manage this company's customer loyalty platform in their corporate offices in New York. 













I'll be honest. 

I'm pretty giddy. 


The process of searching for and interviewing for jobs in New York took much longer than I anticipated - two months to be exact.  There were times of discouragement and moments that I felt the reassurance that something great would somehow work out.  We feel very blessed.  Thank you, friends and family, for your wisdom, prayers, and support.  I'm acting like I just got elected to the Senate.

It's just a job.

But I'm pretty excited about it.  

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Lyndzee said…
Congrats! And yes, we will be expecting a free game console.
Richards Fam said…
Woot, woot! I knew it wouldn't be much longer. Ninetendo is lucky to have you. Jer says he'll be expecting some sweet wii games for xmas, tehehe. Can't wait to hear all about it! XO
mccall said…
Congratulations, Ash! So excited for you!
Kalli said…
If XanGon could see you now...

I miss you. I hope you're coming home at some point during the holidays.
Ali Snow said…
Oh that's great Ashley! You'll be amazing. And what a fun company to work for. You should really try and get Duck Hunt back on the shelves again.
pals said…
Great going Ashley...you are in NYC huh. Hope we can catch up next time you are in town

Popular Posts