Convinced We're Not Related

I'm consistently amazed by all of my sisters. When I was a child, I suspected that I was adopted due to the complete lack of photos documenting my existence before age three. My suspicions now resurface when I see what incredible people my siblings are. My sister was diagnosed with thyroid cancer about a month ago. Her thyroid was successfully removed three weeks ago. A week later, my sister was out running six miles and vacationing in New York with her husband. I would have been in my bed asking for a stack of Red Box movies and peanut M&M's. Her stamina, optimism, and strength amaze me. It was so fun to have her here in New York. We ate at lots of yummy places, saw Broadway shows, went to David Letterman, shopped, and did lots of site-seeing.

Love you, sis. Thanks for coming!

{I wish I had more pictures, but my camera experienced an unfortunate baptism half-way through their trip. Luckily, it's working fine now.}

























Comments

Willis Family said…
Love you too sis!! I wish your camera would of erased all those pictures of me but nonetheless, being with you was wonderful. You are the best littlest sister anyone could ask for.

Popular Posts