Eyes On London

I'm rummaging through our pictures from the last two years and deciding which ones to print.  Do you print pictures anymore?  I don't and it's a darn shame.  But I'm on a quest to get more pictures in my hands and on my walls...This is going to take a while.  

In the meantime, I'm feeling all sorts of nostalgia as I remember our travels over the past couple of years. I came across these pictures that I'd never seen before and it made me want to book two one-way tickets to London asap.  Do you by chance want to be my sponsor?

London-Eye

London-Eye-2

London

Comments

Marce said…
It has been forever since I have been over here to your bliggity blog to leave you a little note- but I want you to know I am as faithful a follower and reader as ever. I adore you...and hope youre adjusting ok to life on the mainland. I can only imagine how bittersweet it must be.

Also I had to say I looovvvve those pictures! They are incredible. You little ball of talent, you. You definitely need to blow those up for your lovely abode.

And I agree about developing pictures. That's one reason I've loved having my holga recently because it forces me to develop pictures which I have loved. There's just something so different from having prints in your hands!!!

Anyway, my main purpose in commenting was just to remind you I love you and all the cute and lovely things you do!! Hope you're happy and well!

Popular Posts