Winner Winner Chicken Dinner


I just got an award in the mail entitled "Blogger Sucktitude Winner 2011"

I think my mom sent it.

Every time I talk to her she asks why I haven't updated my blog.

Then she proceeds to ask me cryptic questions to gauge whether my current lack of literary ambition is due to a sudden crippling depression, a tragic loss of my ten digits, or just downright laziness.  I must confess it is the latter. 

But I promise to write, Mom.  Once my laundry is finally folded, when I figure out why we have a baby frog infestation in our house, once all the photo shoots are complete, my life plan is mapped out, my sisters and I finish our week-long adventure on the island together, and Blair completes his final term here in Grenada. 

Catch you on the flip side of this craziness.  With a few stories tucked away in my luggage.

Comments

Kalli said…
I miss you lady friend, come back.
Reece said…
I love that pic of you! Beautiful!
mccall said…
look at your gorgeous hair! i don't think i've ever seen it so long.

you are beautiful.
anne said…
So, I don't know if Lindsey told you that I ran into her at Costco last week. What a crazy small world. Her and her little family are so adorable...but I'm sure you already knew that. :)

Popular Posts