The Grates Are Full

Random New Yorkers said what they were grateful for...



And so shall I :)

I'm grateful to know that I'm a daughter of a Heavenly Father who believes in me, loves me unconditionally, and doesn't give up on me.

I'm grateful for a mom and dad that made sacrifices so that I could have a good education, a warm house to live in, and a testimony of the gospel.

I'm grateful for my siblings who I lean on for support, guidance, and weekly laughter.

I'm grateful to live in Grenada - a place that has defined our marriage, a place that has given us friendships that will last a lifetime, and an education for our future.

I'm grateful for my innate desire to travel and learn about the world around me.  This year was a wonderful year equipped with six new stamps in my passport.

I'm grateful for my favorite travel buddy.  He listens to my joys, my sorrows, and he laughs at my jokes.  He's my bestest of friends and I can't believe I get to spend eternity with the person I admire most.

I'm grateful that some prayers aren't answered as quickly as I'd like. This year has taught me the meaning of submitting my will and expanding my faith.

I'm grateful for my testimony of Jesus Christ and the restoration of the fullness of His gospel. 

I'm grateful for the ability to dream about and work toward my dreams.

I'm grateful for hobbies - photography in particular that has helped me to see the world through a different lens.

I'm grateful for my plane ticket that will give me a passage into the arms of the people that I love and miss the most.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I can't wait to see some of you soon!

Comments

Blair said…
Love you hun. Love your sweet heart.
Team O'Connor said…
Ashley, I came across your blog from Rachel's. I worked with you at XanGo about 3 1/2 years ago. I was Carrie Burt then. I love your posts and pictures! What an exciting time in Grenada. You look so beautiful and I love your photography. I hope you guys get back to Salt Lake okay and have a great Christmas! -Carrie
I love reading your blog. It always makes me happy! If you have any free time when you are up for the holidays let me know. I would love to get together for a quick catch up!!! cathy.clark@xango.com will still find me:)
Nelson said…
The website is very good!
Congratulations!
http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com

Popular Posts