One Year...

Two posts in one day you ask?

Well, that's precisely what you do when you're on a miniature island in the middle of nowhere.

Don't judge me.

Today I got to take some pictures for this lovely couple's one year anniversary. They're so photogenic it's just not fair. I'm dying to edit and post more pictures, but I need to prepare my seminary lesson for tomorrow. So for now...just a little peak. Thanks, Kelsey & Lee. May you have many more anniversaries.

Committed

Longing

Lovely

Hold My Hand

Sweet Fields

Comments

Marce said…
i'm greedy- i think you should post 3 times a day because i still want more. :)
beautiful photo! you are amazing.
and the line cutter thing....holy cow- i totally agree. they kind of remind me of flies- like if i had a fly swatter with me in line, i might accidentally swat a line cutter...and then say, oh, sorry about that, i mistook your annoyingness for a fly.

anyways. i like you and your cute brain.
-Kelsey Coghill said…
Thanks Ashley!! I love it, I can't wait to see more, but I will be patient. lol
Zane and Lexi said…
ASH! You have me on the edge of my seat. This s stunning! Can't wait to see more. I miss all the island photo ops so you better take advantage for me. There is so many photo spots here in detroit ;)
Zane and Lexi said…
I meant there ARE NOT as many photo spots here in Detroit, ha!
mccall said…
Holy cow, Ash. That picture Is stunning. I can't wait to see more. PS... we need chat.
So pretty Ash! You did a awesome job with these!

Popular Posts