Baby Blues In Broad Daylight

One of my personal photography assignments for the week was to take pictures of people in the daylight. Photographers generally take pictures during the hours surrounding sunrise and sunset, to avoid the harsh rays of the sun in their pictures. But one of my photography idols, Becky Earl, encouraged her readers to not be afraid of taking pictures in broad daylight. So today I took out the adorable Hirschi family and snapped a few pictures. Enjoy...

Analee & Kids

Analee & Kids 2

Baby Blues

Best Buds

Sweet In Yellow

Fenton

Sunny Girl

Fenton Boy

Sweet B&W

Shy Girl B&W

Comments

analee hirschi said…
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! those look so great. I hope that it worked out for you/ I am very impressed with your daylight skills. Thanks for the photo shoot.
Zane and Lexi said…
ASH! I miss you :)
These are fantastic. Harsh sun in mid day scares the bagebies out of me...
you are my hero! These kiddos are darling.
Laurie said…
So cute! I love the one of the two kids on the blue background.
Mike and Kim said…
You are so talented Ashley! I love the pictures!

Popular Posts