Let The Adventures Begin

IMG_3598

It was so great to have a quick trip home and play with my nieces and nephews. I love my quirky family. Despite all of our imperfections, one thing we've got going for us is a whole boatload of adorable grandchildren. I like them... a lot.

I will miss them, but I must say I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Blair's finals are over with (Yipppppeeee!) and we've got the next month and a half to play in Grenada and spend three weeks backpacking through Europe! Can't wait!

Let the summer adventures begin!

Comments

oh, looks like such a fun trip!
can't wait to see pictures from Europe!
MISS YOU XOXO
Kami Beck said…
What a lovely bunch of little people! Congratulations on finishing your first year! Go and have a blast--you deserve it! Love Ya!
Angie said…
Ash I literally want to hear ALL about your trip to Europe so take copious notes for me ok?

xoxo
Ang

Popular Posts