Old Spice

This cracked me up this morning. Happy Tuesday everyone!

Comments

Andrea said…
A lot of people found this funny but when I saw it I just didn't get it.
Blair said…
"Anything is possible when your man smells like Oldspice and not a 'lady'. I'm on a horse." lol what's not to get? ..."I'm on a horse" haha
Blair said…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpUrz9RvuPk&feature=channel

Not as good, but just a good follow-up. haha
Laurie said…
Yeah, Brett and I have watched that one over and over and over. Pretty funny. Oh, and here is an interesting bit of information you might not have known about it: They filmed the whole thing through without any stops. It took a bunch of times. They even made something that would help him slide onto the horse without stopping the camera. Crazy.
Richards Fam said…
Yes Ashley, I do think this is funny. Thanks for a laugh and for cheering me up today!
Kandyce said…
Love, love, LOVED this! Soo funny!

And Ash, thanks for being a sweetie and offering help with my job situation, it means a lot! :) I'm graduating with a Child and Family Studies degree, so anything family, social work related, or just office work until I decide to get my Masters (hopefully in a year...but we'll see ;)). Eventually I want to practice therapy...but that's a ways away. :) Thanks again

xoxo,

Kan
Kandyce said…
Yeah, I remember Mike Morgan, but, I haven't kept in touch with him. I tried searching for him on facebook, but didn't find him. Do you know if he even has a FB, or know a way to contact him? Thanks again for the help Ash, this means sooo much. :)

Popular Posts