Most days

Most days go something like this.

Wake up and teach these punks. (don't laugh at my dorky collage)



Drive kids to the bus terminal.

Play the alphabet road sign game in the car on the way back to drop off the rest of the kids. I feel bad that I always win the alphabet game, but the island is pretty small and I've pretty much memorized where all of the the letters are by now. I really should let them win every once in a while, but I'm a little too competitive for that.

Walk into my house. Flip on the A/C and plop onto the bed. Time to sleep again.



After a little naperoo I catch up on my T.V. shows (which are sadly high in number). LOST, Modern Family, Project Runway, and such. I've never watched so much television in my entire life.

Once I've filled my mind with all sorts of nonsense, I glance at my watch and realize how grateful I am for time zones. It's eleven o'clock here and consequently the work day is just beginning back in Utah. Time to get on the computer and start working for these lovely folks.



On my days off I can be found here at the University Pool, catching some rays and chatting with the other SO's (otherwise known at Significant Others of medical students)



And then some days we go to places like this for a little hike and a dip with the punks.





On the weekends we can be found eating out at a local restaurant, catching a movie, or playing games with friends. Here are a couple of pictures from our latest adventures.

Fish Friday with the McCombs.


Snorkeling and playing on the beach at Happy Hill.



Dining at the Aquarium.


Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt with friends.


I'd say things are pretty swell here in the Caribbean.

Willis out.

Comments

Kalli said…
I know you say it's not awesome, but I sure think it would be awesome. So wish I could afford a plane ticket your way.
Jamie said…
The alphabet game is so fun. When Jeremy and I lived in Boise, we would play it driving home to visit. We also learned where all the hard letters were and try to beat each other at it. It is a great game with competitive players! :)Great pictures by the way!
p.s how did you get an online job with overstock?
Richards Fam said…
Ah, this is the life! P.S. Modern Family is seriously my new favorite show.
Laurie said…
Looks like the good life! LOST is on tonight! AHHHHHHHHHH! It's getting so good.
Arien said…
Yes I can see how difficult this must be!!!!!

Popular Posts