Thanks Reese Family

Shy




















The cute Reese Family kidlets were so nice to let me practice taking pictures with them. I promised them imaginary gold stars for every picture they let me take and once the gold stars added up to fifty, they won an ice cream cone. They did such a great job!

On this shoot I learned that I need to calm down and take my time instead of worrying that the kids would get restless if I took too much time reading my meter and getting the lighting right...

Still so much to learn...but I'm enjoying learning and practicing.

Thanks Reese Family!!!

Comments

Hale-O There said…
Your photos look darling! what cute kids you got to play the gold star game with you;) I also enjoyed your post on fasting, I couldn't help laughing over the cookies, I can just imagine it in the next lds missionary movie hit! 20 hours is awesome, way longer then I fast!
Brandon said…
Ash, Your pictures are amazing! I can't wait for you to come back home so that I can hire you for the family picture of Me, Em, Nick and the new baby.I can't believe I have to wait all the way until around December. Boo! :)
Reece said…
Thanks Ashely!! I think they turned out wonderful!!!

Popular Posts