Happy Friday

Comments

This are so precious of Maddox :)
Maren said…
Ash! You're awesome! How are you getting such amazing colors? That's my problem.
Kristy and Dave said…
That's the cutest little boy in the world! And the photography is great too...well done!
Hale-O There said…
He's such a smiley little boy! I love the expressions you captured. Ash you are a fabulous dancer, I saw you all through school- you are one of those that should dance in front of mirrors!
Brandon said…
Ash, your photography is incredible. The little guy you captured is too cute and you did a great job capturing him on "film." I can't wait for you to come home so that I can hire you to take pictures of Nick and the new baby.
Mike and Kim said…
That is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen.
Glennis said…
Wonderful child, he is happy sure enough.

Popular Posts