What's In Your Ears?

In my ears these days...

I've been obsessed with this song for far too long. I tell you, I listen to songs over and over until I hate them. I don't hate you yet, Ingrid. Kindred spirits are we.



Ingrid and Bon Iver need to procreate. I'd adopt.



I love this song about life's experiences, how they shape us, and how we'd never change a thing. The scars are part of the wonder of it all. At least that's what I take from it. It's probably about climate change or something bizarre....



Blair thinks the intro to this song is presumptuous and overdone. I admit it's a tad cheesy, but I love it anyway.

Comments

Richards Fam said…
Thanks for the music posts. I enjoyed listening!
Krista said…
You picked some good songs there. I like the Bon song, but I'm not sure if it was even in English. Pretty guitar though. As for me, recently I took it back a few years and have been addicted to Sheryl Crows, "I Shall Believe" If you can't remember it, download it. Its great.
LOVE the song "breakable"! Its one I'm listening to all the time right now too! I'm pretty much also obsessed with the "New Moon" soundtrack, its so good, and the "500 days of summer soundtrack!" Gotta love good music!

Popular Posts