Practice Makes Perfect


Polka Dots, originally uploaded by Diamond Soles.

Thursdays are practice days.

Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed with learning new things. I've wanted to put my camera up for sale on Ebay three times now. And the third was today. Then I remember that quote about how things get easier as we practice; not because the nature of the thing has gotten easier, but because our capacity to do it has increased.

And so I keep practicing and hoping that my capacity increases.

Stef & Emma - thanks for letting me practice on you today!!!

Comments

liz said…
i feel your pain! I have been "learning" photography since high school and...well...i feel like I am always learning. Photography and I definitely have a love/hate relationship! Even though it takes me 20 pictures to get a decent shot, I still love those shots that make it all worth it! In short, I know how you feel. You're looking great!
Unknown said…
I totally know what you mean. But, for what it's worth, these pictures are precious. Well done.
Reece said…
I think the pictures turned out beautiful!!! If you ever want to practice on Kody and Allie feel free!
mccall said…
ash, your photos look great! what a darling little girl. i love the balloon shot.
They are so good! You did a great job!
Ashley said…
Kensi - I'm going to take you up on that offer!

Popular Posts