Island Hopping

Yesterday I hopped on one of these with ten other people and flew to the island of St. Vincent. Memo to self - don't ever fly on a plane this small again without a parachute on your back.



I'm the CES supervisor for Grenada (even though I don't have any other teachers to supervise yet), so I went to a meeting in St. Vincent with the supervisor there. We had a delightful and intimate day of leadership training with Elder Alvarado (a member of the Quorum of the Seventy) and the CES Area President, Elder Rapply. We had such a wonderful day full of laughs, crying, and uplifting advice on how to better help the youth today. Half-way through the training we had a delicious lunch at a fancy little place above the harbor. What a beautiful day...

Comments

Cool picture of the plane Ash :)
mccall said…
wow, what a neat experience! i am so proud of you.

and yes, love the pic of the plane :-)
Laurie said…
St. Vincent in the West Indies? That is where my brother, Andy, served his mission!
Ashley said…
Laurie!! pshhht! That means that he served all around here in these islands! Did he ever come to Grenada? Why have we never made this connection before? how funny...
Laurie said…
Ashley, I'm just not good at geography. That is why we haven't made the connection ;)

You are in a very beautiful area then I do believe.

Popular Posts