Can't Wait To Meet You

Comments

Miss Morgan said…
Oh I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see and hear about your adventure. I really love reading your blog. I remember going through grade school with both you and Blair. It is so fun to see you guys living your "Happily Ever After"
Andrea said…
You'll have the greatest time! So exciting, and from what I've heard worth it to do before kiddies come into the picture. It'll be fun to read about it when you get back.
Maria said…
Have so much fun. Are you doing a tour? I want hear all about it.
mccall said…
i just can't wait to see all the killer photos you take! i'm so jealous. can we tag along?
Kalli said…
I should probably stop leaving comments about how much I hate you and how jealous I am of you.

SO I will.

Have an excellent time, and seriously send me a pastry.
Ahhhh...we're so stinkin' excited for you guys!!!

now, NOLA is STILL open if you change your mind :-) flights ARE selling like hot cakes, but i'm sure they'd make an exception if you really wanted to come...no pressure!JK :-)

Can't wait to hear all the fun adventure stories!! And, just in time with that new camera :-)
XOXO
anne said…
Oh, so much fun! Now is definitely the time to travel before you have little munchkins running around. I'm a little jealous. HAVE FUN!
Unknown said…
Lucky! Eat a ton of gelato when you're in Italy for me.
Erin said…
So fun! Europe is the best!
Laurie said…
Wow! Lots of cool places!
shelby said…
Ditto to Jen, how long are you going for?
Ashley said…
22 days. I would love to hear anyone's recommendations of where to go, what to see, etc.
Recommendations? Carlos, Jussi, and Gostavo's house; Jorge e Fatima's house; Be's house (time permitting); Jose Alberto's house; the Boteco; Rua Agostinho de Campos; O Estadio do Dragao; Nuno (must-meet); e muitos bolos.

You probably need a couple of tour guides, come to think of it. I can probably squeeze it into my horario.

Popular Posts