These Is My Words



I bawled my eyes out this morning when I finished this book. I don't know if my emotional outburst was due to the heartbreaking ending or the fact that I was going to miss these characters with the closing of the book. Blair walked in the door from school and found me looking like I'd just run over a child. He just laughed at me and hugged all the crazy emotions out of me. This was hands down one of the best books I have ever read. The love story makes you feel giddy inside and wish that your husband would come home sooner. Sarah's bravery. sassiness, and hilarious self introspection made me wish she was a real person that I could reach out and touch. Such a delightful read. Pick it up if you have a chance.

Comments

Laurie said…
Thanks for the recommendation! I'm always looking for a good book to read. I in return will recommend "The Book Thief" to you. That one is a gem.
mccall said…
Glad you liked it. I remember bawling when I read it too.

Have you read Sarah's Quilt? Me neither. Same author, and same characters (I think?) If you read it, let me know how it compares.

I see you're reading Life of Pi. I have heard good things about it... it's on my list.

Popular Posts