Rockin The Office



Don't get distracted. I still need your ideas for the customer appreciation campaign. But in the meantime, here's a little snippet from our Office Season Premier party last night.

We dressed up in our husbands shirts and ties and shoved our faces with delicious sundaes. If all you fire-breathing feminists are wondering why we didn't dress up like women in the workplace, not to worry dears. Our wardrobes in the Caribbean consist of swimsuits, flip-flops, t-shirts & shorts, and more swimming suits. Seeing as this isn't typical 'Office' attire (unless you're Meredith of course), we went with the manly get-up.

We had a great time laughing and gabbing about all sorts of things. I must say that last night's Office episode was off the charts on the lame scale. I hope it gets better throughout the season or Project Runway might replace the Office as my Thursday TV hour. At any rate, I love the girls here on the island. They're so much fun and such dear friends.

Thanks, girls!

Comments

Mike and Kim said…
I Love the Office! I too wasn't so impressed with the one last night though... Hopefully it gets better. Glad you are there making great friends, that really does help!
Kade & Jess said…
I'm glad you felt that way about the office. I'm such a big fan that I almost feel a little guilty being even a little bit negative but I was definitely disapointed! Go sit on the beach for me!
What a fun girls night...It's amazing how absolutely NECESSARY girls nights are every now and then!!
Love the shirt and tie!

Popular Posts