Female Baldness


My friend Casey snapped this picture of us during a surprise birthday party that we all threw for Zane & Matt this weekend. Since Blair dropped our camera several weeks ago, we haven't been able to document our lives through the magic lens. This tragedy in the Canon family has forced me to steal pictures of us from other people's facebook pages and such. Really quite embarrassing.

At any rate, we're still alive even though we don't have many pictures to prove it.
We still look like a friggin GAP commercial in our khaki and plaid shorts.
I still don't do my hair anymore. Can wearing hats too much really make you go bald?
Shoot.
We're still on the island.
Still in love.

More later about lessons learned today.

Tchauzinho.

Comments

mccall said…
they don't make you go bald, they just make you look bald in pictures. :P
I don't think you're going to go bald from wearing a hat..at least I hope you don't. :)

Popular Posts