Walls


(view from our window tonight)

Last night I read a familiar but forgotten scripture in the Book of Mormon. It says:
"Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me"

I can't seem to get that scripture out of my mind. I feel like the secret walls of our lives really are always before the Lord. My testimony has grown recently with regard to Heavenly Father's awareness of His children and I feel like the Lord has shown me and Blair how much He loves us through other people. Ever since we arrived, members of the ward and complete strangers have embraced us and selflessly helped us in countless ways. I love the Grenadian people. Many of them have met us and dropped everything they were doing to help us with one thing or another. My heart is full of gratitude today for these wonderful people and this beautiful land.

Comments

Mike and Kim said…
What a beautiful place! You guys are so blessed to be able to go there for some time. Your house is so cute! Good luck with all your future adventures!
noelle regina said…
1. so glad i found you
2. wish i had diamonds on my shoe
3. are we ever going to get to see you 2 again?

xoxo
Hale-O There said…
Wow Ash I am glad I checked your blog- what an adventure! Looks like a sweet hike and beautiful beach, does it get any better?!
liz said…
you always have been such a rock.

Popular Posts