A shameless plug for our new home

Comments

mccall said…
Is it just me, or do the people in this video have beads of sweat on their foreheads from just standing there?

Ash, the place is beautiful. I am so excited for you guys! I really want to come visit you two there. Save me a spot.
What an incredible adventure this will be. You'll look back on this time with fond memories...I can't wait for all the fun stories.
....you will be watched over and cared for...there is much for you to do on this beautiful island. The Lord didn't send you to the jungles of Brazil for nothing....you've already been prepared!
Love you-XOXO
PS: Grace says "alright" to a visit next summer:-)
Laurie said…
That looks beautiful! And you will meet so many different people, and learn so many different things. And if you get bored, at least you can go to the pub on Friday nights ;)
anne said…
Congratulations on finding a place that fits you and feels right. Good luck to Blair...Medical is a long road, but he'll do great. And good luck to you, I'm glad you'll be able to keep your job and stay busy. The island looks beautiful. Take advantage of it. And remember to keep us posted about all the happenings...especially when you go to all those pubs on the weekends. :)
YAYYY!!! Congratulations! I cant wait to read all about your adventures!!!

Popular Posts