The Boof

I seriously don't understand the obsession over Robert Pattinson.
I call him Boof Hair.
Sparkly Skin.
Nauseated Face.
I don't understand it.
And yet my mother sits here as I type, girlishly thumbing through a Twilight magazine she bought. For herself! The kind of magazine that has four poster-size images that you can cut out, paste on your wall, and drool over while you brush your hair in the morning.
This isn't a joke.
It's tragic really.

For those of you who sympathize with my utter confusion over the pandemic obsession with The Boof, please enjoy the following video...

Comments

Kalli said…
hahahahah homo eroticous!!!

Oh Jimmy, how I wish you weren't on at 11:30 because I'd probably watch you more...

Have you moved yet?
jaci said…
my take on twilight:
Belle was cute
Edward didn't catch my attention either way. a little creepy.

Only read the first 50 pages of the book and put it down.
Fell asleep during the movie.

I DO NOT understand the hype. AT ALL.
Kandyce said…
ha ha ha, hilarious!!
mccall said…
Ok that was seriously funny.

I have NEVER understood the Robert Patterson hype. I think he's hideous. I find Harry Potter more attractive, even with those goofy glasses.

How refreshing. I honestly thought I was the only one.
Brittney said…
You always make me laugh!
Maren said…
Yeah... I don't have the obsession over him either. Although, I thought he did a good job as Edward. And I think he's a lot cuter in Twilight than he is in Harry Potter!
Brett said…
Hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
Laurie said…
I think he's cute, but he isn't a very good actor. I love how in the clip he is in a tree. Funny.
Arien said…
I think that he is hideous.....good luck on your move. Keep us updated.

Popular Posts