I'll keep him


So, remember that guy I married?
The guy with olive skin, dark hair, irresistibly strong arms, and an adorable laugh?
Yeah. I think I like him.
A little bit.

When I got home tonight that guy sent me around the house on a little scavenger hunt looking for treasures. Treasures like flowers, burnt almond fudge ice cream, pizza, and a movie I've been wanting to see. Each treasure had a little note and a clue attached to it. Not all are suitable for the children, so I'll just share the last one.

Here are a few goodies just because I want you to know how much I miss you.
I wish I could be there at home with you spending hours doing nothing.
I miss you! But I thought these things would help pass the time until I get home.
Love you!
-Blair


I guess we'll keep him around.
He's a pretty nice fella.

Comments

Laurie said…
Yep, he's a keeper.
liz said…
oh my cute! what a winner.
anne said…
How sweet. :)

I love burnt almond fudge too. It's the best!
Ali Snow said…
Such a romantic. He always has been.
mccall said…
you're almost making me fall in love with him, and he's my brother :)

so glad you two got married, you have no idea.
Krista said…
Oh how sweet! You sure did get a keeper.
Ashley said…
Such a romantic one! You two are the cutest couple I will ever know!
The Caldwells said…
Blair is definitely a keeper :)

Popular Posts