Ten Updates

Here we go. 

1. Today I ate lunch with three of my best friends and then went shopping.  I may or may not have played hookie from work. 
2. We're house sitting for my boss for the next three weeks while he gets married in India. 
3. The boss failed to mention that his dog is not yet house trained. 
4. I'm considering strangling the dog. 
5.  I've decided to strangle my boss when he gets back. 
6. Does the fact that I abhor cleaning up dog poop make me unqualified to have a baby?
7. Don't take this as a hint that I'm pregnant.  Womb = Temporarily Vacant.  
8.  We're 90% sure that we're moving here for the next two years for medical school. 
9. If for some reason GW decides to accept us, we'll be moving here.  Not there exactly, but in the general vicinity.  I don't want to train the Obama's dog too. 
10. I just finished devouring the most deliciously juicy pear this side of the equator. 

I lead a fascinating, newsworthy life.

I know. 

No need to comment. 

Comments

Kerry said…
I liked this update! Where exactly is #8? Am I lame for not knowing?
Ashley said…
Ummm...It's in the Caribbean on the island of Grenada.
Ali Snow said…
Did you get my message the other day? Apparently I don't have your email and person whose email address I do have is annoyed. Weekends of July 10th and 17th are a no go for us. Call me.
Kerry said…
What?!? Seriously, move there! I'll come visit. Probably more than you'd like.

Popular Posts