Funk

Dear blog;

I'm in a little bit of a funk.
A blog funk.
Maybe a bit of a bunk.
It may have something to do with the crapola computer Best Buy sold us. I take back all former good feelings about Best Buy's great products and customer service. Your "Geek Squad" sucks, Best Buy. If it takes them over a month to fix my laptop, they're clearly not geeky enough. You're officially off my good feelings list.

At any rate, I want to get out of the bunk!! I do, I do. It seems like a lot has happened in the past thirty days that I want to desabafar about. Desabafar is probably my favorite Portuguese word. I suppose it's a close relation to the word vent, but it means something deeper. It means that I want to spill my thoughts out of my heart and mind and let them run all over. So much has happened lately that is filling me up.

Coming soon....much spilling.

Comments

mccall said…
Dear best friend: thank you for letting me know you are A-L-I-V-E! I smiled the whole time I was listening to your voicemail. We need to catch up.

The husband is going out of town this weekend, which means I will probably be spending the majority of my time at the parentals. Are you up available for a visitor?
Kalli said…
i for one am beerrrrry interested in the spilling to come...

I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Let's get together hmmm? You fill me in on the goodness of your life whilst shoving our faces full of food?

sounds good? yes? no? maybe?
Ashley said…
Kalli - shoving our faces and spilling our guts sounds fabulous! You say the day and bring that cute little baby for me to squeeze. Miss your guts.
Maren said…
Ashley! You can't leave me hanging like that... what has been going on?
Jenae said…
Ashley, I have been anxious to see a new post for a LONG time now! Can't wait to hear how you guys are doing.
Laurie said…
Lost finale came and went, and no Ashley? I was very much expecting you to show up at my doorstep. Anyways, I loved it, and wish I could see more! You still owe me a visit. Don't think you are off the hook.

Popular Posts