Girls Just Wanna Have Fun









I hope I never stop having girls nights out. I remember shopping at ZCMI (anybody remember what that was? :) when I was in high school. I saw a sixy-year-old woman buying five sets of the same purple pajamas. The sales clerk politely inquired who she was buying the matching pajamas for. The spunky old lady responded that she was having her annual sleepover with her best friends from high school. I remember thinking how awesome that was. I love my girlfriends and hope we're still doing this when we're old. Thanks for a much needed girls night out, gals. Love you!

Comments

mccall said…
We WILL still have girls nights! Don't forget about our June outings! When you live in Grenada, I live in Alaska, and Maren lives in DC we are going to get together every June! :-) Love you!
Kandyce said…
This post is too cute! I feel the same way about GNOs, I want to have them as long as I'm alive, they're the best! Looks like you girlies had a great time too! Happy FRIDAY!! :)
Maren said…
Sad I had to miss it, but I think we can still do our June outing this year? What do you say?
Ummmm, I think you all forgot to call the most important person....
The Caldwells said…
ummm, I'm thinking you forgot to call another important person :)
Brittney said…
Hey I'm coming to town soon and I have to see you!!!
Hale-O There said…
Ash,
I loved your ego post, it was funny. I can totally relate about weekend lovers- it gets loney when you're both so busy. I'll have to take your advice next weeknight Scott has to work late;)
ps You look great!

Popular Posts