Do You Hear The Bells?
























This weekend we watched the snow fall outside the windows and baked yummy truffles and peppermint bark chocolates with Kathryn & Chris. We're excited to wrap these goodies up and deliver them to friends and neighbors. I've finally started to feel the magic of Christmas for the first time this year. A man in sacrament meeting today talked about the history and meaning behind the familiar Christmas song "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day." The story behind that song really touched my heart and helped me to feel the true meaning of the celebration of the Savor's birth. I love the last words of the song:

Then pealed the bells more loud and deep:
"God is not dead, nor doth he sleep;
The wrong shall fail, the right prevail,
With peace on earth, good will to men."

Till, ringing singing, on its way,
The world revolved from night to day,
A voice, a chime, a chant sublime,
Of peace on earth, good will to men!


MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Comments

Kalli Ko said…
Merry Christmas Ash!

you're a babe!
Savannah said…
Ashley...I love your bright and beautiful blog. It cheers me. Thanks :)

Popular Posts