Scrubs Hubs














I am here.
On a Friday night.
With scrubs on and a weird hair net on my head.
Yep.
That's what you do when your husband works until midnight, even on Fridays. You pretend like it's bring your wife to work day and enjoy getting a lovely tour around the operating rooms. Truth be told Blair's work schedule has been a bummer, but I'm so proud of him and excited for him to fulfill his dreams as a doctor. He's going to be an amazing physician someday. I think some people are born with the innate ability to care for people and Blair certainly is one of those people. If I could pick one person to take care of me when I'm sick, it would be him and not because he's my husband. He's attentive, gentle, and on top of things. And he's not just like that with me! Such a talented and loving guy. Love you sweetheart. So many of us are cheering you on!

Comments

That is SO SWEET!!! You two are such a wonderful, beautiful couple and I'm so glad you found each other.
Laurie said…
I agree, he will be a great doctor!
Kami Beck said…
Maybe Blair is available for hire the next time I'm really sick (besides pregnancy nausea, which is a way of life for 12 weeks). Despite his other wonderful attributes, Justin is a horrible nurse (he'll be the first to admit it), getting really grumpy when I'm ill and forgetting to check on me for hours. I've thought of getting a bell to ring when I really need something and have resorted to calling him on his cell phone downstairs. :) He just keeps telling me that I really want/need my mom. It's true! Glad there's people in the world like Blair and Mama!
What? No pictures of you in body shaping scrubs and sexy hair net that no doubt is to die for??
Brett said…
WAY TO GO BLAIR!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!

Popular Posts