More Halloween Weekend Pics



































































Comments

jaci said…
did you get a haircut, ash? it is adorable. as always. you have 'the' hair...meaning, the hair I want!! :)
Mike and Kim said…
I love your haircut! You look so cute!
Kalli Ko said…
look at your cute haircut!!

what a babe!
Willis Family said…
Thanks for posting these pics sis. I love seeing them.
So cute! Love the short hair!
mccall said…
Ditto... I love your hair! You look darling. Your nieces & nephews are beautiful!
Laurie said…
Great smiles, great hair, great costumes, great everything!!
Blair said…
Wow.... I feel pressured to leave a comment about your hair ash, and I'm your hubby. Great hair ash! Love it!
CHELSEY said…
Diddo! Cute bobb!!!!
Marce said…
haha, i love how everyone already said what i wanted to say...but i will say it anyway...

LOVE THE 'DO!! so hot, as always. i wish i was daring enough to chop my hair...because Ellie keeps yanking chunks of it out with her crazy little grip. yikes.

you are always lovely.
ummm . . . nice hair cut Ashley.
Thanks for your comments below Blair. I'd still be interested in your original post if you want to send it to me. We do need to be cautious, and maybe I put too much trust in the current President Elect. I plan to hold him to his promises, and believe that there is much to look forward to, in the next four years and beyond. It will require moral resolve and the strength to voice an outcry to immoral legislation when necessary. Sorry, I just took the fun out of this fun post. Let's chat some time Blair-o.
Hale-O There said…
Cute haircut and you look so good in that pic!!!!

Popular Posts