Halloween

Doesn't this picture perfectly capture what you felt as a child? I imagine she was thinking "I can't believe all these people keep giving me free candy!" This year we went up to Idaho for Halloween and spent it with Travis and Kearstin's families. We love our little nieces and nephews and try to spend as much time with them as we can. Such cute little twirps.

Ninjas.











We're not sure what Ally was for Halloween - half leotard model half butterfly.










Tooth fairy and angels.

Comments

Oh, how adorable are they?!! I LOVE their cute costumes!!! It looks like they had such a fun night trick or treating!!!
Oh, we miss ya'lls' guts!!! Those little munchkins are the cutest ever! Can't wait to see you in three weeks!
mccall said…
Are you wearing your wedding dress? He he. You are a darling angel. Those kids are seriously so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad you were able to go spend time with them. Miss you!
Lynette said…
Hey! I don't know if you guys remember me. I went to Kaysville Junior and Davis...it was Lynette Purdy back then. Anyway, congrats on getting married (this is the first time I've seen your blog so sorry if that happened a while ago) I think it's awesome you guys are so open about your opinions/thoughts. I was just reading your notes about the election and trials/gay marriage. I just really think it's great when people say what they think and mean what they say!

Popular Posts