Crazy Pants Drunk

So, I've never been much of a tv junky. Sure, I watched Little House On the Prairie every morning before kindergarten while my mom or one of my sisters braided my hair, but that's about the extent of it...until now. Don't judge me. Some of you already know this, but a few months ago I got sucked into watching LOST. I instantly became obsessed with this show. Let's just say that I managed to watch all four seasons within a couple of weeks. I know. I'm a complete loser. Don't judge. Not only did I watch the show within a short period of time, but I found myself reading LOST forumn posts about theories behind the show. This morning I woke up and realized how pathetic my fascination with LOST is. Last night I had a dream that I was engaged to Jack. In my dream, my family AND Blair (ha ha) were trying to convince me that Jack was a crazy pants drunk who would steal me and take me to his island. Man, I need to pick up some new hobbies...that is until season 5 comes out in January :) See you then, Jack.

Comments

I love that show! That is such a funny dream...I'm sure it's happened to everyone:)
Maren said…
Ha! You're such a dork. I'm a crazy TV person and never got into Lost. I feel like I'm missing out on something, but I can't bring myself to watch it. Anyway, yes it is you that I tag all the time. hahha
Ali Snow said…
I have the same obsessions- only with Jack from 24...way better.
Blair said…
24 is, for sure, way better. How about this Jack character? Rugged, dark, handsome, health care professional.... Sounds like someone else you know....
Brett said…
Oh man, I think Laurie must be having the same dreams because she absolutely loves LOST. I like it too, but I don't dream about Jack Crazy Pants Drunk.
Laurie said…
You can't compare 24 to Lost, it isn't fair, Lost will win every time.
Maren said…
Ash! I'm excited to see you too! I can't wait - we have some probs though... I don't remember if it's the 18th or 19th but Ryan is being sworn in to the Bar on one of those days, so I won't be able to take you sightseeing that day, but whichever day it is the other day I'll be completely free! YAY!
Now about your comment - Ryan just read The Road, which to me seems too depressing. Maybe I should give it a try. I started Founding Fathers last night. Ryan said he thinks I'll like it better than 1776, but I think I'll still give it a try. Thanks for the recommendations.
Marce said…
i'm addicted to LOST as well. i think it's for really really smart people.

that's what i tell myself so i don't feel bad for thinking about it all the time :)

Popular Posts