Wings Stuck To The Pavement


Today I heard this song as I was sitting at work. I don't know why but it made my eyes wet as I thought of my sisters. I love how she describes herself as a butterfly that flew into a big muddy puddle. I feel like the butterfly that frequently flies into the muddy waters of life and gets scraped off the sidewalk by my sisters. I really could search the whole world and never find friends like you. Loves you sisses (that's plural for sis - no need to look that word up).


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSs-dvS3Yvg

Comments

Willis Family said…
Hey! I love you too sis. And since I'm the first one to comment, I must be the BEEEESSSSSTEESSSSS Sister. Which one of you will come in second? :--)
Willis Family said…
And by the way, your YouTube thing doesn't work.
Alright, I guess I'll be second:-)
Sweet song Ash! Sometimes I wonder how you ended up as the caboose! I think we can all agree we learn SO much more from you!!
Love your guts!
Kolette said…
I have to agree with all of the above! Love you baby sis!
Kami Beck said…
I often tell my girls that most of their friends in life will come and go, but sisters will always be best friends. They know that this is true in my life. They can always tell when I'm talking to one of my sisters and want to know what we said. I heard Sariah recently listing her school friends in order of "bestness" and she said: "Of course, Jessica is my first best friend, then it goes . . . " Sisters are the best!! Love you all! Thanks, Ash for your inspiring blog.
Hale-O There said…
I feel the same about my sisters! Whenever someone says "you had no brothers" or "that must have been so rough with all girls" I just smile and think to myself you must not have a sister because it's one of the best things in life:) Ash you have brought a smile to my face since the first time I officially met you in high school and now I read your blogs and smile!

Popular Posts