Dear Mind Reader

So I used to always get mad at girlfriends of mine when they would complain about their boyfriends not getting the hint. They'd complain about him not opening up doors, planning out dates, etc. I would always say, "He's not a mind reader. You need to communicate what you want." I've been racking my brain trying to think of subtle ways to tell Blair that I really really really want to go see Thriller. I will swallow my own medicine and rack no longer.

Dear Blair,

I really really really want to go see Thriller.

Most affectionately,

That girl you married.


And that's how it's done girls. Now we'll just have to check our bank account first :)

Comments

mccall said…
Ash, I like your style. It's probably a good thing that Tannon hasn't a clue how to even access our blog or I might use this method way too often :-)
KO said…
I've been dropping hints for Christmas ideas. When subtle hints don't work, simply post what you want on your blog, right:) That way, if they don't get the hint, everyone else reading your blog will bug him about it. Hope you get to go to Thriller... its a tradition of ours I love!
What a cute idea!!! I bet you get what you want...hehe!!!!

Popular Posts