Believe It Can Happen

I'll be honest.
I didn't look quite so lurpy tonight.
I love that my parents taught me that if I just work hard enough, I can do anything in life. That doesn't seem like such a revolutionary idea to most of us. But to a lot of people in the world and individuals throughout history, this IS a revolutionary concept. I'm grateful that I really believe that ANYONE can achieve whatever it is they dream of. You just have to work hard enough and believe it can happen. If you want to be a better spouse, a better mother, a more successful professional, or a better hip hop dancer, just believe it can happen, be patient with yourself, and work hard.

Comments

mccall said…
Thanks, Ash for being so inspiring!
China said…
Hi Ashley:
I'm a stranger who happened on your blog when I googled blogs with "silly kids". I read a few posts so I thought I'd say hi! I'm a wife, mom, and a Christian. I have a blog about my son on the autism spectrum. He's my silly kid at http://spectrumkids.blogspot.com
Kalli Ko said…
dude Ash, i would so go with you if you weren't clear far up in slc and we could be awesome together...

Popular Posts