Quirkiest

Tagged by Rachel.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

Quirk #1

I have a super sniffer.
I'm abnormally sensitive to smells. I swear I can smell Blair's burp even if he's in the other room. I dry heave when I smell leftover food smells, bad breath, and B.O. I'm pretty sure the super sniffer's going to make life miserable when I'm pregnant someday.

Quirk #2

I once had a pet booger ball when I was little. There. I said it.
Whew, that feels good to finally get out.
I used to add to the ball on a daily basis and then hide it under my bed.
It actually got pretty big.
I was distraught when the booger ball went missing one day. It was kind of an awkward situation when I had to ask Lindsay, "Hey, uh.....have you seen my...uh...booger ball?"

Quirk #3

I'm terrified of mirrors at night time.
From our bed I can look across the hallway and see the bathroom mirror.
I can't sleep unless the bathroom door is closed to prevent me from seeing the mirror at night.
Blair gets up every night to close it for me. Such a sweetie.

Quirk #4

I can shop for hours without buying a thing.
This drives Blair batty.
I don't know if it's feeling guilty about spending money or simply being indecisive, but I'll pick things up and even try clothes on for hours and then go home without buying a single thing.

Quirk #5

I'm paranoid about someone breaking into our house while I'm in the shower.
Therefore, when I'm home alone I shower with my back against the wall the whole time and my face toward the shower curtain. Smart, not quirky if you ask me. I'm not about to be caught off guard naked!

Quirk #6

I love chips and salsa.
I eat it probably 5 or more times a week.
I never get sick of it.
I love chips and salsa.

I tag Kolette, Lindsay, Kearstin, McCall, and whoever else is quirky.

Comments

Ashley said…
Ash you make me laugh! I am the same way about mirrors at night. I hate waking by a mirror seeing my silhouetted reflecting when I am home alone.
Loved it-I was laughing so hard at the booger ball!!! You crack me up! So, you tagged Kearst twice...I think she needs to do 12 quirks :-)
mccall said…
It's about time you came clean with your booger ball secret. :-)
Rachel said…
Wow, I never thought I would say this but I am totally normal.
Jenae said…
It is nice to hear that I share the shower paranoia with someone! Your posts are too funny - the booger ball is great!
What about your fear of child mannequins!!! That is a big one that for you. I do not know another person in the world that would scream when a child mannequin touches them:)
Ashley said…
LOl!! I forgot about that one, Cathy. Yeah, definitely on my quirk list. Don't tell me mannequins don't freak you out too!
Steve said…
Dude, Willis. I think I just threw up in my mouth...trying to swallow. Okay here it comes again...and now it is all over the place. Hands down (that booger ball thing) the grossest thing I have ever heard of.
Milk said…
Absolutely abhorrent. I'm speechless with disgust.
Marce said…
i laughed out loud multiple times reading this! you're so funny, ash.
CHELSEY said…
You ARE super cute and quirky;) that was fun to read

Popular Posts