Laborious Laborers

























































Our summer days are drawing to a close. Blair's days of late have been spent wake boarding during the day and working at night. Mine have consisted of working all day, eating dinner, running, hanging out with Jerry Seinfeld for a while, cleaning the house, and then waiting for Blair to get home. I know, you're all jealous of my exciting life. When you're feeling depressed and self conscious when you read those other picture perfect blogs about big plans, foreign travels, new houses, and exciting excursions, just steal a glance at the ordinariness of our lives. You'll feel better :) Labor Day weekend consisted of a very fun Brazil Fest at the Gateway with mission friends, dinner with Ali and Jonathon on Sunday, and helping my parents finish their basement on Monday. A very fun and semi-laborious Labor Day weekend.

Comments

mccall said…
No! Your parents are finishing their basement? Where else am I going to roller skate to 80's music?
Ashley said…
lol!!!! Such good memories, Cally. We should've become professional roller skaters...
Rachel said…
You have been tagged by Rachel. Go to my blog to find out the rules.
Kami Beck said…
Thanks for laboring with us on labor day. Your energy motivated us to finish the project. The floor is much better--and according to the manufacturer, you can roller skate on it! Just don't let mom and dad catch you! :) Love ya tons!
Hey! I know you!! Remember me??
I always feel like a stalker when I find people on these blogs but it's such a good way to get in touch I guess it's got to be a good thing! Right?!
Anyway, how is life stranger? I have no idea what's going on with you. Write me if you get a chance!

Popular Posts