Dear Bad Mood

Dear bad mood,

I know I'm not supposed to like you, but I've been holding on to your sticky fingers for several hours now. I don't want to let go just yet. I think I've figured out why you showed up though.

First, I found out at work today that my company doesn't have the development resources to implement everything that they hired me to do. Almost all of my projects will be postponed until next year. Boo. Don't hire someone to make your company money if you don't have the resources to help them do it.

Second, I miss Blair. I'm thrilled about his new job at the Huntsman Cancer Institute, but I miss him :( Not seeing him at 5 every day is depressing. Come home, monkey.

Third reason for being in a bad mood: America's Got Talent
Why is this ridiculous show on TV? How does being on Baywatch qualify you for being a judge of a talent show? I can't stand you David Hasselhoff.

Fourth reason: The Democratic National Convention. Even more ridiculous than America's Got Talent.

Well, now that I've complained a little about you bad mood, I feel a smidgen more chipper. I think I'll keep you around for a few more hours though just to justify a little ice cream indulgence.

Sincerely,

Ashley

Comments

Rachel said…
I'm sorry you are in a bad mood. But on the bright side, i think the newest change to your blog is the best yet. You should definitely keep this look. And if it will cheer you up, you can call me and we can argue politics for a few hours...just like old times.
Blair said…
Lub you sweetie.
Jen said…
Ashley- I am so sad to hear about your bad mood... but I did have to agree about the Dem. Convention and America's Got Talent though. Anyway, where do you find such cute and fun backgrounds for your blog?
Mike and Kim said…
Ash, I can't stand America's Got Talent either! Every time it comes on I always freak out and tell Mike how much I can't stand it. Beside the fact that they keep making shows with 3 judges, with one English one, at least with the other ones the judges most likely have a reason to be judging the show. I just laughed when I read that and it made me feel better that someone else shared my same annoyance. Hope you are in a happier mood! :)
Maren said…
HAHA Ok first off, I hate America's Got Talent - I think it's the dumbest show on TV... Oh wait, maybe that Tila Tequilla show is... anyway I hear you on that one. But I think Great Britain's Got Talent is much better. Ryan and I watched some if it while we were in London and I thought the kid that one was amazing.
Now for your Lagoon-a-beach comment... Ash!! I was just giving you a hard time. I know you had cooler friends than me. It's all good... hahahah totally kidding again. No worries - I never thought anything of it. I was just playing with you the other night. I love ya Ash!
You're allowed a bad mood day every once in a while - especially cause yours are far and few!
LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!
Bad mood - Be gone!
Jake & Becca said…
I love your posts! They are so creative. I can almost picture you typing it. What area does Blair work in at the Huntsman. My Dad is in the lymphoma unit, wonder if they'd ever see eachother. Well hope you are feeling better now. Ps David Hasselhoff drives me crazy too I think he's a joke.
Am I a bad person for laughing at your bad mood....or the way you discribed it? Somebody had to tell off David Hasselhoff. We hope things get better soon and we can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Dustin
anne said…
You are so funny. I agree about Hasselhoff. That man is just rediculous.
Hale-O There said…
dear bad mood post was the highlight of my afternoon! I had to work on a holiday-yuk! You make me laugh! I am glad you posted about your bad mood moment:) hope the ice cream was tasty!
Kerry said…
I laughed out loud several times during the course of reading this. You're hilarious, lady. Sad but true: your bad mood put me in a good one!

Popular Posts