Bella


Have you ever finished watching a movie and felt like the lens through which you see life just became clearer? It's nearly one in the morning and the thoughts and feelings that I just had during this film have quenched my former drowsiness. Many of you have probably seen this movie. It's called Bella. It came out when I was on my mission, so I never got to see it. I actually had never heard of it before tonight which surprises me. Truly such a beautiful movie about grief, friendship, forgiveness, and butterflies :)

Comments

Kolette said…
I watched this for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it!

P.S. Thanks for the birthday wishes! Love ya.
Ashley said…
I am gonna have to see this movie. It sounds very good. I have never heard of it until now either.
Mike and Kim said…
I have never heard of that movie! I will have to rent it. Thanks for the movie insight! :)

Popular Posts