Love this guy.

This last weekend we celebrated our first anniversary! We went up to Park City on Friday night for dinner and then stayed at the Park City Marriott. In the morning we ate at a charming little restaurant on main street and walked through the art galleries. Then we went for an unexpected shopping spree at the outlets. Many of you may not know that Blair, although extremely heterosexual, is a surprisingly fabulous shopping partner. He indefinitely has better taste than I do and loves picking out clothes for me. The Ann Taylor women got a kick out of him bringing piles of clothes to the dressing room. He's going to kill me for writing this!

Anyway, we had a wonderful anniversary and an even better first year. It's like Heavenly Father knew all of my secret dreams and bottled them into one perfect eternal friend. I think every girl in the world deserves to have a man like mine. I love his humor and his laugh. I can remember hearing his laugh in my head when I didn't see him for three and a half years and I still look forward to hearing it every day. He's a wonderful listener and an incredibly loyal friend. He's optimistic and always encouraging and a darn good kisser ;) I lub you sweetie! Thanks for an amazing first year!

Comments

jaci said…
CONGRATS on one year! You guys are perfect for each other. I am so glad you are happy and you have a good shopping partner! (my hubby loves to pick out clothes for me, too! Isn't it the best?)
Ashley said…
Happy Anniversary! That is so sweet what you wrote about him. You two really are perfect for each other! To me that seems insane that a husband would go shopping with his wife. Brody is completely opposite from Blair that way.
Maren said…
Man! It's been a year. I can't believe that. Happy Anniversary! It's crazy to think that 10-11 years ago everyone knew you two would eventually get married. I'm glad that it happened and that you're so happy together. Love you both!!!
Blair said…
Everyone knew but us. It could have made things a lot easier had you told us.
Ashley said…
Very true! Our crystal balls crapped out during that era!
Para-bens! You two rock. You're just booming with light and energy and good. Keep it all up.
I always knew Blair had some sort of internal fashion sense. His eyes would light up when I'd ask him if my tie matched my pants, shoes and belt. I usually left the house looking a little more dapper. And once in the MTC I tried to iron his shirt; I'm pretty sure he appreciated my intentions, but not so much the results. Did I just make that up? I'm not sure.
anne said…
Congratulations! I'm so glad you guys got together. Even in high school you could see you 2 had something special. :)
CHELSEY said…
I'm so jealous he likes to shop! Dave is great to come but he definitely starts complaining much too early, and way before I'm done. I can't believe it's already been a year...time flies. Happy Anniversary!

Popular Posts