Dance With Me?








Do I think I can dance? Well...I thought so. Even though now I wouldn't be caught dead in a leotard and my coordination level seems to be decreasing with years. Every Wednesday and Thursday night I start itching to dance again! I'll admit it, sometimes this show makes me cry.
Love it.
Love Dancing.
I really should start again. I've been looking for a dance studio nearby that I could start going to for fun. But I'm deathly afraid that I'll get in with a bunch of big-haired, tiny-waisted, condescending high school girls that'll beat me up after class!! Does anyone know of any good dance studios in Salt Lake? Are there any brave souls with the dancing bug that want to take some classes with me?! Come on....

It'll be fun!

Comments

Ok Ash, I don't know if you go to any gym or anything (not that you need it, or are even close to needing it) but most gyms offer a dance class as part of the aerobics classes. I go to Gold's Gym and they have a killer dance class (Body Jam). The teachers are freaking nazi's, but it is so fun. I DO have a friend that goes to a ballet class in Salt Lake every Thursday. I will ask her where it is.
dustin said…
I'll do it if Blair does it.
I'll do it if we dance to Paul Simon! :) We could pull out the video and show the class a few moves!!!
K so I found out that my friend takes Ballet at Capitol Theater. She said they don't do any other classes, but I am sure they are out there!
Blair said…
When pigs fly.
Ashley said…
Paige, thanks for the suggestions! I'll let you know what I...I mean Blair and I :) decide to do.
Brittany said…
I know of a great dance studio in Orem. If you would be willing to make the drive I would be terrifyingly willing to take it with you. Joe wants me to start back up so bad, and I have to say I am itching to as well!
Ashley said…
Britt, let's do it!!!! You're a much better dancer than I am, so I think I could learn a thing or two from you. I think it'd be fun for us and a great release. Let me know all the info. I'm totally in!!!

Popular Posts