Big Apple or Big Hair.


Well, we're headed off to New York tomorrow morning and we're so excited!! Does anyone know why it's called the Big Apple? Weird...what would Utah be? The Big Hair? Let me know if you find out. We're going to the big fruit with my sister, Kearstin, and her husband. For those of you who don't know, Kearstin is married to Blair's brother. I know, GROSS, but we're in to the whole inbreeding thing so it works. We were concerned about the genetic repercussions, but Kearstin's kids turned out pretty cute which makes us pretty hopeful that our kids won't be mutants either. Anyway, we're really excited about going to New York together. We're so lucky to have such great siblings who have become our very best friends. Love em. See you all next week! New York here we come...

Comments

Amylee said…
I'm not sure how I stumbled upon the Willis family blog, but I did and I can't resist saying hello. Who knew that Junior High love would be forever? Okay, so all of KJH did. You guys are still so cute. Congrats on tests and trips and everything else you should be congratulated on. Also, thanks for ALWAYS being friendly to me through those very awkward years.
With love,
Amylee (Wilson) Nicoll
I must say--I am totally jealous! I love NYC! For the answer to your question view the following link.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_New_York_called_The_Big_Apple

Lunch for sure when you get back!
Mike and Kim said…
Have fun! New York is the best! I don't know why it's called the "Big Apple." We live in the "Little Apple ", since our city in KS is called Manhattan. It's weird :)

Popular Posts