Case Closed

So we finally got our wedding photos. Yes, you're right, we have been married for eight months now. Apparently our wedding photographer thought it would be a good almost year anniversary present. How thoughtful...I'm glad the saga with our photographer is over at last. From calling him every day to contemplating going to small claims court, this has been a lovely experience. On the bright side of things, Blair and I had a lot of fun this morning looking at our completed wedding album and remembering what a fun day that was. Love your guts, sweetie. Happy eight month anniversary! LOL.

Comments

jaci said…
You guys look like Barbie and Ken -- so perfect together! Hey, post some MORE pics.

I am glad you got that figured out. Ash. How frustrating! Did you fight for a discount, or had you already paid him?
Maren said…
Who was your photographer? And also I would LOVE to see more pics, since I wasn't able to be there. Please, please post some more. Love you guys!
Ashley said…
Our photographer was Quinn Farley. We had heard great things about him from other people, plus he does all of the photography for Ballet West so we thought he'd be great. He was a good photographer as far as quality goes, but he's just super unprofessional and super unorganized! blah. I'll post more photos for y'all.
Brittany said…
Hey, don't worry about getting your photos late. Joe and I paid for ours almost 5 years ago and...still haven't ordered them. Oh my gosh, I need to do that. I love your pictures, you two are darling!
Shannon said…
Hey there, I found your blog on Stephanie Price's blog. I love your wedding pictures. Sorry about the whole saga with your photographer, not fun! If you ever need any other pictures taken let me know. I am a photographer as well, but I would never make anyone wait THAT long for pictures; a week at the most. Check out some pictures on my blogs that I've done recently.

www.ryshadden.blogspot.com or
www.shannonhaddenphotography.blogspot.com

Popular Posts