The Latest...













So we haven't posted in a while. From brown hair to chasing around little rugrats, October has been an eventful month. A few weeks ago, we went to visit my sister Kearstin and her family in Idaho. It was so fun playing with our adorable neices and nephew! It was also good birth control for us. We realized that although playing with little kids is a riot, we're probably not quite ready to take any home with us.



The next photos are of us at my friend Sara's wedding dinner. Going to her sealing and wedding festivities helped us to remember all of the special parts of our wedding day. We're so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that we can be together forever. Yipppee!



And finally....Halloween!!! We were a bummed that we didn't get any trick or treaters at our door this year. Apparently the little twirps don't think that apartment dwellers have good candy!! They sure missed out on the Willis grab bag this year! We had all the good stuff...all of which is now currently churning in my sugar overdosed stomach. We dressed up as Harry Potter and Cho (I couldn't pull off Hermione or Ginny with my dark hair). Later on our friends came over for food and movies. It was a pretty calm Halloween, but it was lots of fun!

Comments

Brittany said…
Oh Ashley, I LOVE the brown hair! How in the world can you pull off blonde and brown. You and Blair look so happy, I am so happy for you guys. Don't worry, kid cravings can be saved for when you have been married awhile. Enjoy your time together and then get ready for the most incredible joy possible, all in due time.
Ashley said…
Thanks, Britt! I'm going through a self conscious stage right now, wishing that I had blonde hair again. So your compliment made me feel great!! Thanks! I don't know if anyone ever feels READY to have kids. I'm not sure I'll ever feel completely prepared. Maybe next summer...:)
jaci said…
ASHLEY! I haven't even talked you since you farewell, I think! It's been WAY too long. I just saw your blog through Kimmy and I cried as I looked at it. You and Blair are totally married. I thought I heard rumors...but I never hear much about anything.
You two are so amazing...you probably do have a perfect marriage. How can you not with two perfect people. Where are you guys living, what are you up to? Update me on the past three years....ahhh!!! I love you guys. Tell Blair he's great.
CHELSEY said…
Ash, love your hair! I know you prob think of yourself as a blonde, but you seriously look stunning dark! Y'all were perfect for your costumes....so cute.

Yes, other kids are great birth control, but when you're ready for kids, rest assured that they come in the form of a very sleepy cute baby. If they came out as toddlers, we'd have a much smaller population: at least at my house.
Mike and Kim said…
Ashley, you have cute hair! You two look so happy. Your pictures really make me want to go on vacation to Hawaii. It's good to know that you two are doing so well.
I LOVE the dark hair!! I totally didn't recognize you at first though. Can't wait to see you guys next month!!
mccall said…
No way is your hair really that dark. I LOVE IT! Really, it's so cute and you look stunning (as always). I miss your guts. Can we do dinner soon?
Unknown said…
Hey Blair, (wow that sounds weird!) it's been a long time. I was trolling around checking for old mission buddies and I came across your blog. Thanks for the wedding invite, congratulations! I hope you too are terrifically happy. Shoot me an email so we can catch up. You should still have it in that "Livro de Lembraca" from the mission. Hope to talk to you soon.
Aaron Lawyer

Popular Posts