Today is our three month anniversary! I always laugh about how nervous I was to get married. I nearly jumped ship at least ten times during our engagement. I wish I would have known then how amazing it would be. I've never laughed so much in my entire life as I have the past three months! Don't get me wrong, we're not petitioning to be the poster children for perfect marriages. We have our fair share of nerf gun battles. But it just keeps getting better. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful husband and best friend. I always tell my girlfriends who aren't married yet that they deserve to have a man that would swim through shark infested waters just to bring them an ice cream cone (I think Dr. Laura or someone said that once.) I really believe that. I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my hubby today. Happy anniversary, sweetheart!

Comments

mccall said…
"I've never laughed so much in my entire laugh" either. I hate to be the grammar teacher, Ash, but you're beggin for it on that one. Ash, I miss you! I think that was your favorite quote through high school and college "You need a man who will swim through shark infested water to bring you an ice cream cone". It made me laugh when I just read that. You used to always tell me that. I love it!
mccall said…
Oh yeah... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! P.S... marriage seriously just gets better and better.
Kalli Ko said…
congrats to you... truly it does only get better
Mike and Kim said…
Ashley and Blair! This is Kim Bradshaw, well Kim Weber now. I am so happy to see how happy you two are. I love this blog thing because I've found so many long lost friends from high school. I found your address on Chelsey's blog and thought I'd say hi. You two are so dang cute and I always knew you'd end up together. I wish you two all the happiness in the world. Congrats on getting married and it truly only gets better and better.

Popular Posts