Life Friends

One of my favorite things about living in New York is that we've gotten to see old friends so frequently. McCall and Tannon came to visit us in February and then Blair, McCall, Tannon, Lennon and I met up at Maren's for the DC cherry blossom festival in late March.  In DC we saw the cherry blossoms, ate at Cafe Rio twice in two days, went shopping, played games, and celebrated my birthday.  McCall and Maren were so cute to make me a delicious birthday cake.

I feel like a pretty lucky gal to have such good friends. We have very different lives. I missed a large chunk of theirs when we went to different universities. I lived out of the country for a few years and sadly missed both of their weddings. But I still feel close to both of them somehow and I suppose I always will.

Something about rollerskating in each other's basements,cutting pictures of NSYNC and Johnathon Taylor Thomas out of Seventeen magazines, sneaking out together, and navigating the tumultuous waters of adolescent romance together forges your friendship for life. At least I hope it does. Love you Mare & Cally.

Lennon, Watch, NYC, Philadelphia, Ashley, Blair, Amish Country 286

Lennon, Watch, NYC, Philadelphia, Ashley, Blair, Amish Country 282

Lennon, Watch, NYC, Philadelphia, Ashley, Blair, Amish Country 273

Lennon, Watch, NYC, Philadelphia, Ashley, Blair, Amish Country 274

Lennon, Watch, NYC, Philadelphia, Ashley, Blair, Amish Country 258

031

033

039

036

1

2

064

mare

Washington DC, Maren, Ashley, Blair, Willis, Cherry Blossom 011

296

Comments

mccall said…
What a sweet post. I LOVE that I got to see you twice within a matter of months! We live to stinkin' far apart.

Popular Posts