Crunchy Gold

I love that earth lays the street with crunchy gold jewelry in preparation for winter's arrival.
fall-leaves

fall-leaves-2

I love the way my sweater hugs my body just enough to let the crisp air pass through the fabric. I love sleeping with the windows open and pulling my fluffy down comforter up to my chin to keep me warm. I love the caramel and whip cream-covered apple cider. Today I loved checking out books from the library and reading them on the train-ride home. And it was so nice to see these sites along the way.

soldiers-and-sailors-arch

fall-flowers

library

Comments

Amy Miller said…
Ashely I'm stalking your blog! :) It is so beautiful there! I love love love your photography! Next time you're out here I may need to beg you for some family pictures! Hope everything is going wonderfully out there!
Brett said…
Love these photos. BTW, Brett doesn't like it when I take pictures of him either, but someday they will be glad. Right now his face book image is a picture that he didn't want to take ;)
Brett said…
Sorry, this is Laurie not Brett ha ha
Emily said…
Just finished catching up on your blog since you moved here. Your pics are amazing. I can't believe you're amateur. You are, right? Now I feel dumb if you aren't. :/ Anyway, I love your pictures! They make BKLYN look so pretty :)

Popular Posts